Meatballs “Sticks” the name sound weird, right? I added the stick at the back because it was made in form of a “stick-like” just to switch things up for the kids. This is an easy recipe to make, depending on how you like your meatballs, you might want to add some breadcrumbs than I used, I said that because I don’t like my meatballs hard. Also, I used Italian breadcrumbs but feel free to use any type or homemade breadcrumbs. Let’s cook!
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Clove Minced garlic
- 1 Small Onion grated
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside
In a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, add the milk and soak for a minute.
Add the cheese.
Break in one egg in the mixture.
Add minced garlic and grated onion.
Add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper.
Mix the mixture, do not overmix no one wants hard meatballs
- Form small “stick” and place on the prepared pan.
- Bake until cooked or until golden brown.
- Serve with any tomato sauce of your choice and enjoy!