Avocado sauce is a simple dipping sauce you can use as you would with any normal dipping sauce. I prepared this for some chicken wings I made for the kids.
I used a ripe avocado, make sure you use a ripe one too for easy blending or mashing. It doesn’t involve any cooking, just blend all the ingredients together and season it.
You might want to try;
- 1 Ripe Avocado (cut, pitted, and peeled)
- 6 Tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley (or cilantro, chopped)
- 2 Small Garlic cloves (minced)
- Salt and pepper
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth except the salt and pepper.
- Or mash the avocado, then add the remaining ingredients and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Make sure to use a ripe avocado especially if you want to mash.
- Serve with your side and enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Follow me on Instagram