Baked sweet and sour chicken is on the menu today, it’s very easy to make you can use the store-bought sweet and sour sauce or you use the ingredients listed below and still get delicious sweet and sour chicken.
Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 3 Pounds Chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 4 Tablespoons Orange marmalade
- 6 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (your choice)
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons Low soy sauce
- 2 Bell peppers (any color of your choice), sliced
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Clean the chicken and pat dry.
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients except the onion and bell peppers.
Coat the chicken with the sauce. Marinate the chicken for at least one hour.
Slice the chicken
Place the chickens on a baking sheet and peppers and onion.
Bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked.
You can use any part of the chicken of your choice.
1 thought on “Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken”
It looks delicious, thanks for sharing.