Cheeseburger pasta is just a replica of cheeseburger without the buns, you can incorporate all the toppings or ingredients in the normal cheeseburger in this cheeseburger pasta. It is simple to make and the taste is out of the world.
In this recipe, I showed you the result of both small and big shell pasta so you can decide on the size you want to use. Also, I used turkey bacon but feel free to use the normal bacon if that’s what you like. There are other pasta recipes on the blog if you would like to check them out I’ll link some below.
You might want to try;
- 10 oz. Shell pasta (big or small)
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 5 Slices Turkey bacon (cooked and diced) or bacon
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup onion (chopped)
- 1 Can Tomato sauce (14.5oz)
- ¼ cup pickles (you can use more)
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- Dash of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
Bring water to a boil in a big pot, season with salt and add your pasta. Cook according to the package instruction. Drain and set aside. You can use small or big shell pasta, I'll show you the picture of both results.
While the pasta is cooking cook the bacon in a skillet or in an oven. Line the bacon (I used turkey bacon) in a skillet and cook over medium heat until it’s crispy. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper and cook using a wooden spoon or spatula to break them apart until it’s partially cooked. Add the onion, oregano and combine. Season with salt and pepper then continue to cook until the ground beef is fully cooked, and onion is soft.
Drain off all the excess liquid then add the ketchup, tomato sauce, mustard, and stir.
Add the cooked pasta to the pan and combine, add cheese, some of the pickles and some of the bacon too. Stir to mix the mixture you’ll notice the cheese melts. Check the season and readjust accordingly. Here's the small shell pasta.
- Serve and garnish with parsley, bacon, and pickles.
Serve and enjoy! The picture here shows the big shell pasta.
Here's the small shell pasta.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: