Cheeseburger wrap is one of the fastest meals I like to make when I need to prepare something quickly. This cheeseburger wrap is quick to make that doesn’t take away from its taste. It simply an amazing and delicious meal you would want to prepare for your every weeknight meal.
It doesn’t require too many ingredients and most of the required ingredients would be what you have at home. This is a very flexible meal that everyone would enjoy. You can also use ground turkey if that’s what you like better. if you don’t have a grill you can still enjoy the meal without it. Just simply place the wrap in a skillet for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
You might want to try;
- 1 Pound Ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons garlic and onion powders (each)
- ¼ Teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla Wrap
- For garnish
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced/sliced)
- Shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey, jack or mixture)
- Mayo (for sealing)
- Add the ground beef in a skillet or saucepan and cook on medium heat and use a wooden spoon to break the beef, cook for about 7 minutes.
Drain the fat and leave about 1% with the beef. Add mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook until no pink color shows or fully cooked.
- Heat the grill I used skillet grill, place a tortilla on a flat plate and add the shredded cheese in the center of the tortilla, add cooked ground beef, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Flip both sides of the tortilla then flip the tortilla close to you in and cover the middle.
Roll and when it’s almost done rub some mayo to the opening side then continue to roll to seal the wrap.
Place the wrap seam side down on the grill, when you notice the grill mark flip and cheese melt then grill the other side for about 2 minutes remove and continue to grill the rest.
Slice and serve.
Enjoy! This was served with cucumber salad and it was delicious with the wrap.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: