Cilantro habanero dressing is one of my favorite dressing especially if I need to eat salad and need some kick most especially during winter.
I once bought this cilantro habanero from the store once and ever since I’ve been making mine at home and absolutely love.
The cilantro habanero dressing heat could be adjusted to your preference so is the sweetness and that is one of the good things about homemade food.
So, if you love heat or want to try a new dressing then this is for you.
You might want to try;
- ½ Cilantro leaves
- 1 Habanero (adjust to your preference)
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (adjust to your preference)
- 3 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 3-4 Tablespoons Olive oil (or your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor, blend cilantro, habanero, Mayo, lime juice, water until smooth or almost smooth.
Add honey and continue to pulse the machine, when you get to the texture you want to drizzle the oil and pulse for a few seconds you don’t blend the olive oil too much to avoid the bitter taste.
- Season with salt and pepper. Check the sweetness adjust according.
- Serve over salad or store in an airtight for later use.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: