The Chick-Fil-A is one of our favorite places to buy food anytime we are on the road or need something to munch on. I tried to make their chicken nuggets several times but not so much success, the day I got it right I was jumping for joy like a little kid in a candy store…lol, I was so excited, so if you’re a Chick-Fil-A fan like us get in here, even if you’ve never tried it before don’t take a back seat come join us and make yourself some nuggets. You don’t need to order again, just make some in the comfort of your home and the best part is that you know what you have in your chicken. However, the nugget is incomplete without the honey mustard sauce, check it out. Copycat Honey Mustard
Let’s get started!
- 1.5 Chicken breasts (clean and cut to about 1”)
- 1 Cup Whole milk (divided)
- 1 Cup Pickle juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour (or more)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Confectioner’s sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Chili powder
- Knorr bouillon powder/cube (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Peanut oil (or your choice)
- Clean the chicken and cut into about 1 inch
- In a small bowl, add a half cup of milk and a cup of pickle juice.
- Add the cleaned chicken and marinate for about 1 hour
- Drain the milk mixture
- In another bowl, whisk 2 eggs, knorr and the remaining half cup of milk.
- Add the chicken to marinate the second time for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the chicken from the egg mixture.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add the peanut oil, allow the oil to get hot to about 365-370 degrees.
In a small bowl or Ziploc, mix flour, confectioner sugar, salt, and pepper.
Remove the marinated chickens and coat in the flour mixture, shake off the excess and fry (don’t crowd the oil) for about 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Repeat the process until you’re done.
- Serve and enjoy!