Time flies so fast! To think that spring semester just flies by is incredible! I started my exams on Monday and finished yesterday, now time to relax and re-strategies. Can’t wait for summer to come, I’m so pumped for Summer! Mother’s day is on Sunday in the United State, I think it’s not too early to wish my Mom, all the amazing women in my life, lovely women that are reading my blog, soon to be a mom, and all the wonderful women in the world a Happy Mother’s Day! You’all rock! Have a fabulous mother’s day!
Strawberry lemonade is the recipe I’m sharing today, even though it is not summer yet but the weather here is like a “flip-flop” it’s cold in the morning and before noon everywhere is hot. So, strawberry lemonade is one of my or “our” favorite drinks when it’s hot. It is a simple and delicious drink! You can adjust the ingredients to the ratio of what you want more or taste in the drink. Also, you can adjust the water quantity to your preference. By the way, this is a great drink to make for a crowd, Let’s mix some drink!
- 1 Pound Strawberry Trimmed and halved
- 1 Cup Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ½ Cup Sugar (adjust your preference)
- 3.5 Cups Water (or more)
Remove the stem and clean the strawberries
Halve the strawberries.
- Blend the strawberries, you might need to add water to puree the strawberries.
Remove the seed from the blended strawberry by using a strainer to sieve into a bowl.
- Place a small saucepan/pot over medium heat. Add sugar allow the sugar to dissolve. Turn off the heat and add the squeezed lemon juice and stir together.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Mix the strawberry and the lemon water together.
Adjust the sugar to your preference. If you need to sieve, use a strainer to do so.
- Pour into a pitcher, add ice cubes and garnish with lemon and strawberries if desired.