This fluffy cornbread is an easy recipe, anyone can make it. Just mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients then combine both wet and dry ingredients together, pour the batter in a greased pan then transfer to the preheated oven, bake, your fluffy cornbread is ready. It’s not complicated at all.
You can serve this recipe with roasted turkey, chicken, ribs, bbq chicken turkey, vegetables, baked beans and many more. This can be used for stuffing too, you can combine it bread other stuffing ingredients. Please, feel free to search for more other recipes.
You can use a skillet for baking, baking pan and it doesn’t matter you can use a round or square shape pan for baking.
You might want to try;
- 1 Cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- ¼ Cup Sugar (adjust to your preference)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted or vegetable oil)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and grease an 8 inches pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients; flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt.
- In another bowl or cup, add all the wet ingredients; milk, melted butter/vegetable oil, egg.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Also, test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean it’s done.
- Allow to cool down, slice and enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: