Fresh Mango Salsa is a delicious dip that you can enjoy with chicken, tortilla, fish or any preferred food you like. It is juicy and spicy, it doesn’t have to be spicy you take off the spice, I just wanted a little kick of heat, you can add cilantro or parsley to the ingredients if you so wish. It is refreshing and it doesn’t involve cooking. I hope you would try it out.
- 2 Mangoes (diced)
- 3 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 Green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 Tablespoons Red onion (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber (diced)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive oil (your choice)
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Red pepper flake (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Clean all the vegetables and diced.
Chop all the ingredients and add red pepper flake.
Mix all together and add lemon juice and toss.
Refrigerate to chill. Serve with chicken, meat, chips or any of your preferred side. Enjoy!
If you're not ready to use pour into a bowl and cover, then refrigerate.