Happy last day of the year! Yay! We made it! Let’s end the year on a low key…lol. I made this grilled corn over the summer but didn’t remember to share it, it’s better late than never. Grilled corn is very easy but I’m going to share some tips to make it better than any grilled corn you’ve made in the past.
If you like corn you’re not going to make your corn any other way because it’s absolutely delicious. I soaked the corn for about 10 minutes before grilling and this helps because it keeps the corn moist after grilling. The herbs and butter also give the corn a better taste.
You might want to try;
- 6 Corn on the cob (you can remove the husk)
- 4 Butter (melted)
- 1 Clove Garlic (use more if you desire)
- 1 Teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the corn in a bowl of cold water and salt and leave for about 10 minutes this helps keep the corn moist also if you want to grill with the husk on the husks won’t turn to ash before you the corn is done.
- Brush the corn with oil and grill, remove the silk as much as possible. Make sure you rotate the corn as much as possible about every 5 minutes.
- While the corn is grilling, in a bowl, mix butter, garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- When the is cooked and it’s cool to touch slather the corn with butter mixture over, serve and enjoy.
- I had some leftover turkey bacon and garnish the grilled corn with it.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: