- 1 bunch Kale, picked cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 Potatoes (your choice), Thinly sliced
- 1-1.5 Pound Ground beef
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1-1.5 Red bell pepper(chopped)
- 1 Habanero pepper (chopped)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Whole Milk (or half and half)
- 1 Tablespoon Oregan
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Chicken flavor bouillion (Maggi)
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- Salt to taste
Pick and clean kale (or any veggie of your choice)and set it aside.
In a pot, boil sliced potatoes until tender, drain water from the potato and set aside.
In another pot, add and brown the ground beef. Add onion, pepper or chopped red bell pepper and habanero. When done drain the fat released from the beef as much as you can.
Add the oregano, turmeric, Italian season, and Maggi. Stir and pour chicken broth, milk. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Add the potatoes, also stir in the kale, add salt. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Simmer for a few minutes and serve.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes