Homemade breadstick is on the menu today, by now you should all know that my troupers and I love homemade bread, this homemade breadstick right here…hmmm! it is delicious! I can eat it in my sleep…lol. Anytime I bake bread it doesn’t take time before we all chow it down. If you don’t have a mixer, no problem, you can mix with your hand. I have some rolls bread and rolls recipes you may like them.
Blueberry Banana Bread
- 3 ¼ Cups Bread flour about ¼ cup for dusting
- 1 ¼ Cup Warm water
- ¼ Cup Olive oil or butter
- 2 ¼ Teaspoon Yeast 1 packet
- Sugar adjust to your taste
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- Pinch of salt
- Proof yeast: In a bowl, add the warm water, yeast and sprinkle small sugar over it and set aside to form up.
- If you’re using a mixer on the medium speed mix, sugar, and salt.
Add the yeast mixture and for about 5 minutes. If you’re using your hand/a mixer mix until the ingredients combine.
- Add melted butter or oil and continue to mix the dough are all combine, smooth.
- Grease a bowl, and place the dough, cover with a kitchen towel and place in a warm place to rise/doubled.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, grease and set aside.
Dump the risen dough on a floured surface and punch the dough down.
Roll to about 1 inch with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into strips.
Twist the dough strip and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Cover the dough and place in a warm place to rise/doubled.
- Preheat the oven for at least 10 minutes.
- After the dough has risen brush the dough with the melted butter
- Mix the Italian seasoning with salt and sprinkle over the dough
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the golden brown.
Remove the bread and brush with more butter. Cover with a foil to keep the breadsticks warm.
Slice into two and smear some butter in between the bread, serve and Enjoy!