Hello to Y’all and we are back! Yes, we are all back from the summer vacation/ work, we came last week and started the school runs for kids I immediately. We all enjoyed the break, it was long overdue and we are back to work now. As usual, my schedule has been crazy (but I’m not complaining…lol). I registered for my school courses and also registered for Google certification program.
The Google certification is very good, you can register for it no matter where you reside, all you need is a laptop and a good internet and it only cost $50 per month and you work at your own pace, you can work ahead and finish before the end of the program. There are free online courses offered from some prestige universities through edx too (it’s not an advertisement), so if it’s what you’re interested in you can do your research by Googling it or if you’re interested I can send you the link(s), don’t be like me don’t procrastinate start today!
So, I’m sharing a breakfast pizza recipe. It’s very easy to make, if you have all the ingredients at home you will have your breakfast staring at you under 30 minutes. It’s delicious don’t take my words for it try it out. Also, you can use any toppings of your choice, ham, bacon, beef, spinach. If you want to try my pizza check Homemade Pizza Recipe
Let’s get started!
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Whole milk or your choice
- 1.5 Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Shredded Cheese
- Toppings beef, sausage, or your choice
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Big Tomato (diced) or cherry tomato
- 1 handful` Green bell (sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a baking foil and grease with oil
- In a small bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk to the mixture, and mix. It shouldn’t be sticky.
- Add small flour on a counter top and place the dough.
- Mix to form a ball and cut into four balls
Get your toppings ready.
- Gently roll each dough into a thin crust and place on the prepared baking sheet.
Drizzle small oil over the dough and add cheese.
Add the rest of the toppings as you did with the cheese, you can use shredded cheese as indicated in the ingredients but I used sliced cheese then sliced it) Repeat the process to the remaining dough.
Gently break an egg into a small bowl (to avoid breaking shell into the dough) and pour into the middle of the dough. Repeat the process to the remaining dough.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are firm. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs.
Remove and let it cool down. Slice and enjoy!