Instant pot rotisserie chicken is up today and I’m so excited to share this instant pt rotisserie chicken with Y’all. Rotisserie chicken is a very cheap chicken to buy even from the store. To make it at home is even cheaper and the best part you know what is in your chicken.
To make this instant pot rotisserie chicken all you need is less than one hour and viola your chicken is ready. When you’re rubbing the whole chicken for this IP rotisserie chicken make sure you rub under the skin as you would with any other chicken recipe.
It is important if you want to enjoy this chicken and you want all the seasonings to permeate the chicken. This Instant Pot Rotisserie Chicken is incredibly delicious, easy to make juicy and easy to make. It is prepared with very few ingredients.
You might want to try;
- 1 4-5 Pound Whole young chicken
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Lemon (halved)
- ½ Teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 Teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 Small onion
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Clean the chicken and pat dry inside and outside.
- In a bowl, mix adobo seasoning, thyme, oregano, black pepper, salt, paprika, garlic, and onion powder.
- Rub the seasonings mixture over and inside the chicken, gently lift the skin up and rub.
- Set the Instant Pressure cooker to 5-6 minutes sauté on high then heat the oil, place the chicken breast side down and about 5 minutes, flip and brown the other side for the same amount of time. Remove and set aside.
There’s a metal; trivet metal that comes with the Instant pressure cooker, place it inside the instant pressure (this keep the chicken away from touching the bottom of the pan) and add the chicken stock and place the chicken breast side up, cover and set to 30-35 minutes (depending on the chicken size) pressure high.
- Release the pressure, allow the chicken rest for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes