Nutty cranberry relish is a simple condiment eaten with turkey, ham, yogurt, waffles, pancakes, crackers and many more. Nutty cranberry relish could be made without nuts. There are different variations of relish to make depending on what you want in your relish.
You can add pineapple, celery, ginger and much more. To enjoy this relish make it ahead at least one hour ahead of the time you intend to serve it. As Thanksgiving is fast approaching this recipe is a must-try because it’s so delicious! If you need turkey recipes that you can serve this recipe with feel free to search on the blog I will also link some recipes below.
You might want to try;
- 1 12oz Fresh cranberry
- 1 Apple (use your choice, I used Granny Smith)
- 1 Zest and juice
- 3/4-1 Cup Granulated sugar (adjust to your taste)
- 1/4 Cup Walnut (pecan works fine too)
- Pinch of cinnamon
Clean all the fruits then add the cranberry into a food processor or a blender if it has a pulse button.
Use a pulse button and pulse until they’re broken. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut the apple into chunks and add to the food processor then pulse as you did with the cranberry then transfer into the cranberry bowl.
- Zest the orange and set the zest aside. Cut the orange into quarters and pulse in the food processor. Add to the apple mixture.
Add sugar, crush or finely chop the nut (if you’re using), add a pinch of cinnamon, and add to the mixture. Combine, if it’s too thick for you add about one tablespoon of water and stir together. Garnish with the orange zest. Refrigerate the longer in the refrigerator the better.
Serve turkey, cracker or your favorite side.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: