These oven-baked bbq ribs are tender, juicy and very delicious! You can’t rush the process for these oven-baked bbq ribs recipe because you want to marinate and cook on low heat to make these ribs fall off easily and this helps to enjoy the ribs to the fullest when it’s fall off the bone.
You can use these timing and stick to the one that works for you the best for cooking time; you can set your oven to 275 degrees F and cook for 2-2.5 hours, or 300 degrees F for about 2 hours or 350 degrees F for about 1.5 hours or until the ribs are soft.
The cooking time might slightly differ because of size and thickness. After cooking you can use homemade bbq sauce or store-bought brand you like. You can serve these ribs with your favorite side. I served the ribs with salads, fluffy cornbread. You can add baked beans and collard greens. Just make it your own and enjoy it.
You might want to try;
- 5 Pounds Beef ribs (cleaned and pat dry)
- ¼ Cup Brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoon Cajun
- 2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoon Oregano Ginger and garlic powders (each)
- ¼ Cup Olive oil
- Salt and powder
- Mix all the ingredients (all the dry ingredients) but the beef and oil.
- Clean the ribs, also remove the membrane (the silver skin behind the ribs).
- Drizzle the oil and massage the oil into the ribs.
- Sprinkle the dry seasoning mixture and massage into the ribs. Arrange onto a baking sheet or oven proof pan.
- Cover, place in a refrigerate to marinate for about 2 hours.
- When it’s about 15 minutes before you finish the marinade preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Bake for about 2-2.5 hours or until the beef is soft. If you have time you can bake 250 for about 4 hours and if you're crunch on time you can do 350 degrees F for about 1.5 hours or until the ribs are soft.
- When the ribs are cooked brush with your favorite bbq sauce or homemade bbq sauce then return the ribs back into the oven and when the ribs are sticky to touch take them out.
Allow to cool down, serve.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: