Thanksgiving is around the corner and this oven-roasted turkey is just perfect for anyone that doesn’t want to cook the whole turkey. This oven-roasted turkey is a simple recipe but very delicious! If you want to make more than 6 pieces just double the recipe or triple depending on how many you’re making.
I’m aware most people are afraid of making a whole turkey, this recipe is just too good than not to try and guess what it only needs a few ingredients 5-7 ingredients and trust me it is tasty. If you love to add herbs please feel free to add it. I also have other turkey recipes you might want to try out. The sweet chili brushed over the turkeys added an additional depth of flavor to it, if you don’t want any sauce the turkeys are yummy straight from the oven.
You might want to try;
- 6 pieces of turkey legs and wings
- 3 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/8 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet chili for brushing (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Clean the turkey and pat dry, drizzle the oil over the turkey and massage.
- Combine all the ingredients except the sweet chili.
- Season the turkey and massage, gently lift the skin and season. Make sure all the turkeys are well coated.
Line the turkeys in the lined baking sheet, cover with another parchment paper and place it in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove the cover and crank up the heat to 400 degrees F and bake for another 30 minutes or until the turkeys are cooked through or reach 165 degrees F and golden brown. The roasting time varies base on the oven and the size of the turkey so adjusts accordingly.
- Brush sweet chili or any sauce if you desire.
Serve and enjoy. This was served with nutty cranberry relish.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: