If you love chicken you’d love this sticky baked chicken thighs because they’re very easy to make, delicious. The sauce used in these sticky baked chicken thighs are simple and they’re majorly the ingredients you’d have at home or have access to very easily.
To make this recipe without any stress, make use of a pan that is ovenproof so you don’t need to transfer the chicken to another pan or baking sheet after browning the chicken on the stovetop. However, if you don’t have a pan that’s ovenproof use any pan you have then transfer the chicken after browning them into a baking pan or casserole dish.
You don’t have to use chicken thighs feel free to use drumstick if that’s the part of the chicken you have.
You might want to try;
- 6 Pieces Chicken thighs (a little bit over 1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon Dried thyme, garlic powder, and oregano (each)
- 2 Tablespoons Light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Tomato ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon White apple cider vinegar, extra olive oil (each)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra olive oil (or your choice)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Light Soy sauce
- 3 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Clean the chicken and pat dry and season the chicken with thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Just a little bit of salt because soy sauce has salt in it. Mix and leave the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, white cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in an ovenproof pan over high heat and place the seasoned chicken (skin down) and brown for a few minutes and flip to cook the other side for a couple of minutes.
Turn off the heat and apply the glaze (reserve some for glazing) and cook bake for about 20 - 25 minutes. Add the rest of the glaze and turn the oven to broil, making sure the wire rack is not too close to the broil.
- Brush the rest of the glaze over the chicken Broil for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and caramelize. Baste the chicken with some of the drippings half-way while the chicken is cooking.
Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: