Yay!!! Happy new month to Y’all! I wish Y’all God’s blessings now and forever!. Teriyaki pasta is one of my favorite ways to make my pasta/spaghetti, if you know me you will know that I love pasta/spaghetti, This recipe is full of flavor, I mean you don’t want to miss it. You can use homemade teriyaki sauce or store bought, if you need how to make your check One Pan Teriyaki Chicken With Vegetables or check the note below for how to make the sauce. I bought Teriyaki sauce at Costco and this brand is very good and that what was used in this recipe but feel free to use homemade sauce or any brand you like, I make my sauce sometimes too and it’s very good with this recipe. Add your favorite vegetables, seafood and/ proteins. You can also check out other pasta recipes I have on the blog.
- 1 Pound Linguine pasta (boiled)
- ½ Pound Shrimp (Peeled, deveined, and tail off)
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- 1.5 Bell peppers; use any color (sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (sliced)
- Pinch of Ginger (minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Red flake pepper
- ¼ Cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- Knorr bouillon powder or cube
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the shrimps; peeled, deveined and tail off.
- Season with knorr, thyme, salt and pepper. Combine and set aside.
- Place a saucepan/pot over medium-high heat, add water and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt then add the pasta. Sprinkle some oil to the water to avoid sticking.
- Cook 2 minutes less the package instruction, if the package instruction says 9 minutes, you’re going to cook for 7 minutes. Reserve a small cup of the pasta water and drain.
Deseed the peppers and rinse them. Also, clean the onion and slice/julienne.
- Place a large skillet/pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and get hot.
- Add the sliced onions and a pinch of ginger, and sauté.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimps, and cook until the shrimps are slightly pink, you don't want it fully cooked because you will continue to cook the shrimps with other ingredients.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and let the sauce warm up and thickens.
Add the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Check the seasoning and adjust accordingly.
Teriyaki pasta is ready!
Serve and enjoy!
For the Teriyaki sauce combine
1/4 Cup Low soy sodium, 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar, rice vinegar, water, 1 Tablespoon cornstarch, a pinch of minced ginger, grated garlic, 1/2 Teaspoon Toasted sesame oil, a pinch of red flake pepper, some sesame seeds(optional)