Tomato cucumber salad is a simple and healthy side meal. It is easy to make with flavor bursting in your mouth. It is super tasty! I love avocados so any chance of adding it to a dish I always go for it.
So, this salad won’t complete without avocados, if you don’t like avocados you can eliminate that’s the beauty of home food you add and take away whatever you don’t like.
The simple dressing gives this salad a pack of flavor which makes you want to scoop more after each bite which is totally cool. It’s healthy dig in and scoops more…lol. If you don’t like raw onion flavor just soak into warm water for about 10 minutes to reduce the onion flavor.
- 3 Big Fresh Tomato (chopped; about 2 cups)
- 1 Big Cucumber (seeded and chopped; about 1 cup)
- 3 Avocados (halved, pitted, sliced, peeled)
- ½ Cup Red onion (chopped)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley
- 4 Tablespoons Extra olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Clean all vegetables; dice the tomatoes, you can use grape tomatoes just halves.
Half the cucumber and remove the seed and dice. You can also use English cucumber.
- Half the avocados remove the seed, peel, and dice.
Chop the parsley and combine all.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: