How has your week been and hope you’re ready for the weekend? Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend! Wafflette recipe, a simple breakfast quick fix is the recipe I’m sharing today, after a long working week this wafflette recipe would satisfy you and take care of you and yours for Saturday or weekend quick breakfast fix.
This is a quick breakfast that requires simple ingredients, no stress of stir or mixing, just whisk the ingredients together and allow the waffle iron to do the rest for you. I used leftover turkey bacon but deli ham/chicken/turkey is also good for the recipe. I have other simple breakfast recipes on the blog check them out.
You might want to try;
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons
- 3 Slices Turkey bacon (or deli ham/chicken/turkey)
- ¼ Cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tomato (cleaned and diced)
- 2 Green onions
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- If you’re using bacon; place in a skillet lay the bacon and cook until lightly crispy, remove and chop up.
In a bowl, crack the eggs and milk then whisk.
Add the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the waffle machine and spray with the cooking oil. Pour the egg mixture just enough to cover the holes don’t overfill it. Close and cook until the green light on the machine is on. If you want the wafflette slightly brown leave for about one more minute.
- Transfer into a plate and continue with the rest of the egg mixture until you’re done.
- Serve and enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: