Happy new week folks, It’s Monday and a blessed one at that. Mondays are for goal getters! Let’s go after whatever we are working towards (or our dreams) and I pray that it shall all end in praise.
Zoodle is basically making from zucchini into pasta shapes. Zoodles pasta can be combined with any proteins of your choice.
This zucchini recipe is perfect for people trying to watch their calories and carbs intake. There are so many ways to use zucchini noodles, they’re great in salads, stir-fry and as a replacement for pasta in pasta dishes and they’re delicious!. If you missed the carrot and zucchini bread you might want to check it out, it’s so delicious Carrot and Zucchini Bread
You might want to try;
- 5 Zucchini spiralize (about 2 pounds)
- 1 Pound Shrimp (deveined, peeled/unpeeled)
- ½ Teaspoon Creole seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon Granulated Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 5 Pieces Roma Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small Ginger
- ½ Creole Seasoning (optional)
- ½ Teaspoon Red pepper flake
- 1/8 Cup Olive oil (or your choice)
- ½ Teaspoon Basil
- Handful Onion (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the zucchini, trim off the tips (top and bottom) and spiralize.
- If you don’t have a spiralizer use a peeler or a knife but the thickness will be different from using a spiralizer. Place the zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle salt over it and set aside you can do this ahead but minimum of 30 minutes this will drain the liquid out of the zucchini.
- Clean the shrimps, deveined, peel if you wish, season with creole, granulated ginger, garlic, seasoning powder, salt and pepper. Mix and set aside, clean the tomato and chop.
- Place a skillet/wok over medium-high heat, heat half of the oil and add the seasoned shrimps. Cook on shrimps on both side for about 2 minutes on each side until the shrimps are cooked and opaque. Remove onto a plate and set aside.
- Sauté the ginger and onion for a few minutes, remove the ginger and add the chopped tomatoes, red pepper flake, and basil. Cook until the tomatoes content reduced.
Add basil and cook until the tomatoes content reduce.
- Add the cooked shrimps, check the season and readjust if necessary.
- Heat another skillet/wok over medium-high heat, and heat the remaining oil, add the zucchini and mix some granulated garlic, salt, and paper. Stir and allow the zucchini to warm up and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: