Egg and spinach frittata is a perfect breakfast pair with a cup of tea, if you’re like me and want something fast for the family, this is a nutrient-filled breakfast that everyone will enjoy. It is simple, easy, and delicious! I used half and half because it’s creamier but feel free to use whole milk, also you can substitute any proteins of your choice in place of the sliced turkey breast. Let’s get started!
- 8 Eggs
- ½ Cup Half and half (or Whole milk)
- 2 Sticks Celery
- Handful Spinach
- ¼ Pound Honey smoked turkey breast
- 1 Habanero/rodo (optional)
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Butter/oil for pan greasing
- Cheese (or choice)
- Knorr bouillon powder cube
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and gather all the ingredients.
- Clean the celery sticks and dice them up
- Dice the habanero if you’re using.
Roll up the smoked turkey like a stick
Slice the rolled turkey.
Rinse the spinach and set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and heat the oil.
Add the celery and cook for a few minutes. Add habanero/ rodo and stir, continue cooking for a few seconds, don't fry it too long because you don't want the spice to pollute the air and cause coughing.
- Add the sliced turkey breast and mix. Cook for about 1 minute.
Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Allow the spinach to cook for about 2 minutes you will notice that the spinach has wilted, then remove from the heat.
Grease the muffin pan with oil or butter and set aside to drain.
Crack and break the eggs and whisk.
- Add the half and half or milk if you’re using milk.
- Season with knorr, salt, and pepper.
- Add a small option of the spinach mixture into the muffin pan.
- Add cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, don’t fill the pan to the brim. Leave some space for puffing up the egg while baking.
If you like more cheese add more as toppings before popping the pans into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Until the eggs are firm in the middle and cooked.
Leave for about 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!