Happy Monday guys! I wish y’all a fruitful week. It’s fourth of July on Wednesday, Happy early Fourth of July and Happy birthday to America! As we all know there are there different ways to make burgers, in this recipe I stuffed the patties with butter which makes the inside very moist and more juicier, this burger is full of flavors and I’m sure you don’t want to miss it. Let’s get started!
- 3 Pounds Ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Small Onion (grated)
- 10 Slices Cheese (your choice)
- Salt and Pepper
- 10 Buns
- 10 Slices Tomato (for serving)
- Slices Onion (for serving)
- Lettuce; rinse and crisped (for serving)
- Sauce (for serving)
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef
Grate the onion, throw in or throw away the small onion pieces, don't grate your fingers.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
- Gently mix together, don’t overmix. No one wants a tough patty/burger.
Depending on the size of your buns, divide the ground into the number of patties you want. Make sure the beef portion is bigger than the buns.
- Roll each divided beef and form a ball using your palms.
Use your thumb to make a hole in the beef and add about a teaspoon of butter, roll to cover the butter, then press flat. Press the middle of the patty to create a small hole this will help with puffing of the beef while cooking.
Repeat until you finish all the ground beef mixture.
Grease your skillet or grill, let it get hot
- Place the patties and cook for about 5-7 minutes each side for medium or cook to your desired temperature.
During the final minute or so place a cheese over the patty to melt, remove the patties when they are done and cover with an aluminum (like a tent) to keep them warm. Repeat the process until you're with the patties.
For the sauce, I used an equal part of mayonnaise and ketchup then mix. Use any sauce of your choice.
To Assemble: Slice the tomatoes and grilled some sliced onions (optional)
- Toast the buns (optional) then smear some sauce on the bun (bottom part)
- Add lettuce
- Add a slice of tomato
Place a slice/ring of grilled onion
- Place the patty
- Smear some sauce on the top bun and cover.
Serve with some chips/bbq chips and enjoy!