Hawaiian Beef Teriyaki is sweet, it’s tangy and tasty, if you need something simple and wants to change of taste you need to try this recipe. The ingredients for this Hawaiian beef teriyaki is very simple and easy to access. It includes pineapples; I used pineapple bits and its juice, low soy sodium, brown sugar with other seasoning and of course beef.
If you need something simple to make for your guests or family this Christmas this is it! It doesn’t get easier than this. Please, make sure you use thin beef if the beef you’re working with is thick make sure you pound/flatten it if not the beef might not cook fast enough.
You might want to try;
- 1 Pound Sirloin beef (or steak beef)
- 1 Can pineapple and its juice (cut up into small bites)
- ½ Cup Brown sugar
- ¼-1/2 Cup Low soy sodium
- ¼ Cup onion (chopped)
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Green onion (for garnish)
In a Ziploc, combine all the except the green onion, and the pineapple. Beef, pineapple juice, soy sodium, garlic, ginger, allspice, salt, and pepper. Massage the beef and marinate for at least one hour.
The beef is very thin if you're working with a thick beef you might want to pound to flatten it before adding the rest of the ingredients; just place the beef on your parchment paper on a countertop, cover with another parchment paper or plastic cling and use a rolling pin/mallet to gently pound to flatten it.
- Place a skillet over high heat and cook on both sides about 5 minutes or more.
- Remove and transfer into a plate. In the same pan, add the chopped onions and cook until soft, add the pineapple bites then combine and cook for about 1 minute.
- Slice into small bites/strips and return to the same pan transfer and all the juice that drip while cutting back into the pan.
- Combine and allow everything to warm up.
- Serve and garnish with the green onion if desired.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: