Sweet cucumber Pickles take only a few minutes to make, once you make your own homemade cucumber pickles, you’ll never want to buy store bought again .
This is the simplest and delicious thing you would ever done today, as I always say there’s nothing like or beat homemade food, because you know what’s in there, add and twerk the way you like it. I mean… who doesn’t love pickles?
This recipe was shared by Beth of Mama’s Shared kitchen and I can tell you it is easy to make. If you like cucumber or you don’t have it you can use dill for the same recipe, I love pickles and it’s one of my go to snack when I need to munch on something at the odd hour I love Homemade Applesauce Recipe too.
Try this homemade pickles, you would think twice before you buy from the again. I have a recipe on the blog you can also use the liquid for check it out Copycat Chicken Nugget Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Celery seed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Mustard seed
- 2 White onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 Cucumbers (Peeled/unpeeled, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- In a large Pyrex measuring cup, stir together sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, turmeric and mustard seed. Add onions and cucumbers. Stir until all ingredients are covered. Microwave, uncovered, on high power for 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on high for 5 minutes longer.
- Pour mixture into quart jar and refrigerate or process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes (allow 1/2 inch of headspace in jar).
Note. . . I like to peel my cucumbers and I always use "The Mother" .. Courtesy of Mama's Shared Kitchen