Naan chips is a very easy chip to make just like or similar to tortilla chips except that the Naan chips are thicker because of the bread is thicker than the tortilla. But who doesn’t like Naan bread? It is one of our favorite things to eat and the chip is as good as the bread itself. so, if you like the Naan bread you need to try this chip. You can serve this chip with your favorite sauce or soup.
Please check the blog for sauces that can be eaten with the chips and if you don’t want sauce it goes very well with soup or just as it is.
You might want to try;
- 8 Pieces Naan bread
- 1/8 cup oil (your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper
Get the Naan bread out. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each naan bread into halves then cut each half into another half (quarter)
- Mix all the ingredients and use a pastry brush to brush the oil over each naan bread. You can also brush before cutting into quarters do whichever one that works for you.
- Line onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes or until it gets to the crispiness of your choice.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Aliyahsrecipesandtips newsletter for free and receive the new post notifications right into your inbox.
If you try any of my recipes, please feel free to rate and leave your thought. Also, I will love to see what you come up with please tag me on social media @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes
Stalk me on social media: